Hey everyone! My name is Taylor O’Connell and I am the Copywriting Intern at Red Shark Digital, digital marketing agency Greenville, NC. I am a senior at ECU majoring in Communications with a concentration in Public Relations and an emphasis in Marketing. I was born and raised in Wrightsville Beach, NC so I love everything sand, surf, and sun (no seriously, sand has become a permanent decoration in my car). I am a serious talker, so I am so excited to be able to put my thoughts to paper with my new position at Red Shark Digital marketing agency!
- Food and Bev!! My parents raised me in the restaurant industry, so being a foodie is in my blood. Trying new foods and flavors is one of my favorite things (but not by myself, Mom or Dad have to inspire me first.) As the butter queen, Paula Deen once said, “I don’t want to spend my life not having good food going into my pie hole. That hole was made for pies.” I live by that.
- SHOES!! Some say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, they were wrong.. it’s shoes. I have small feet, which make shoe shopping so much cheaper than some of my friends. I can choose from the women’s, kids, and sometimes the men’s sections. It’s great.
- Football and Hockey. My parents grew up in Minnesota and Wisconsin, (ask me about cheese, I could go on for DAYS) so their love of these midwest pastimes was passed down to me. #GoPackGo and #GoCanes
- And of course, my heart belongs to the beach. The number of memories I have from my childhood off the coast of Wrightsville is countless and I hold them so near and dear to me. If you’ve never woken up at 5 a.m. to catch a sunrise at the beach, it needs to be added to the bucket list ASAP.
- Math. It was one of those things that I was always forced into doing and never really enjoyed. Way too much thinking and not enough social time for me.
- Valentine’s Day. It was never a holiday that was super celebrated with my family, and if you love someone I feel like every day should have a little bit of love in it, not just February 14th.
- Frozen veggies. Like I said earlier, I am a lover of almost all foods… but I exiled frozen veggies from my palet years ago. The flavor difference is CRAZY when cooking with fresh versus frozen. I swear I have a sixth sense of being able to taste when a dish was cooked with something frozen and it makes everything take on a different flavor.
With that being said, I am so excited to see what this internship has to offer with Red Shark, digital marketing agency! YAY!
Join Our Newsletter
Red Shark Digital is a superior full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in Web Design, SEO, Branding, and Digital Advertising. With offices across North Carolina including Raleigh, Greenville, and Wilmington, our team of digital marketing specialists are able to create catered solutions for your business needs. Our clients have allowed us to push the boundaries of web and creative design, while building innovative results for their company and their brand. These clients have encompassed multiple industries including higher education, healthcare, and major commercial franchises. Our wide range of clientele has allowed us to craft specialized strategies for businesses of all sizes while conveying our knowledge across a variety of platforms. We always strive to connect brands to customers, learn what we can do for your business today.